What is the Maeving returns and refunds policy?
If you’re not satisfied with your purchase, you have the option to return it within 14 days of delivery and receive a full refund. To qualify for a refund, the following rules apply:
- All items must be returned within 14 days.
- All items must be returned in an ‘as new’ condition.*
- All items must be returned in their original packaging.
- All accessories, manuals, keys, and chargers must be returned in an ‘as new’ condition.†
- Maeving must be provided with a copy of the original sales invoice and details of the reason for requesting a return. These can be sent to us via email at [email protected].
- The customer is responsible for any courier, postage, or collection fees involved in the return of the bike and accessories.
- If the customer is unable to organise a courier, a collection can be arranged with Maeving. The collection costs incurred by Maeving will be deducted from the refund total.
*In the case of a motorcycle, ‘as new’ means that the bike has not been ridden further than 1 mile since delivery, has been stored inside at all times since delivery, and is in exactly the same condition as when it was delivered.
†In the case of accessories, ‘as new’ means unused and in the original packaging.
To request a refund, please email us at [email protected]. Please include your order details and the reason for returning the product.