Maeving Help Centre logo
Maeving Help Centre logo

All articles

What do I need in order to take my CBT?Updated a year ago

  • One of the following: a UK driving licence card, a UK provisional driving licence card, or an EU driving licence card with a UK counterpart

  • Be able to read a registration plate from 20,5 metres distance

  • Speak and understand English

  • Have an understanding of the Highway Code

  • Be tall enough to ride an adult-sized bicycle

  • Wear suitable clothing, including thick trousers and boots

  • Have your National Insurance number at hand in case of a licence check

Some CBT centres will provide a bike, helmet and other safety equipment, others do not. When booking your CBT, make sure to check what is provided by the particular centre you’re using.

Was this article helpful?