Maeving Help Centre logo
Maeving Help Centre logo

All articles

Do I need a licence to ride a Maeving RM1?Updated a year ago

The RM1 is classed as an electric 125cc equivalent and therefore has the same licensing requirements. In the UK, all you need to ride it is a CBT licence – you do not need a full motorcycle licence.

Was this article helpful?